To our wonderful customers
COVID-19 has surely made things unique this year. Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible. However, as you most likely know, COVID-19 has caused delays in product arrivals, delivery dates and changes in delivery services due to restrictions.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option, and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety. While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a compassionate and loyal community of customers.
- We are so grateful for your patience and understanding through these challenging times. We hate delays and disruptions as much as you do but realize that our current situation continues to evolve and impact the supply and distribution chain.
Service Status Updated 12/7/20
1) Deliveries are operating on mostly on schedule, however, due to local regulations, we are experiencing longer than normal processing times as well as delivery time frames. We’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees to continue to be compliant with new regulations.
2) Safety is our top priority, and we have instituted additional safety precautions across our delivery teams. You may choose to have your items delivered through a no-contact delivery experience through outdoor drop-off or inside-the-door deliveries. At some locations, a limited-contact delivery experience is available so that we can help bring large items to the room of your choice.
Across all deliveries:
- Our drivers will use hand sanitizer and / or soap between all deliveries and wear masks and gloves on the job. They will refrain from the typical Wayfair handshake out of respect and caution for all.
- Our delivery teams will maintain a distance of six feet when possible. We ask that you support our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintaining this distance as well.
- Some services will not be asking for signatures at this time.
For in-home deliveries, here are are some additional steps we can take together:
- The driver will call before arriving. Please leave the door propped open for ease of delivery, remove all obstacles, and ensure pets and children also maintain six feet of physical distance from the driver team.
- To prioritize everyone’s health and safety during this time, we request that you limit contact with our delivery team as much as possible during your appointment. To minimize face-to-face contact, please wear a face mask during your appointment and stay at least six feet apart from the delivery team at all times and wear a face mask during your appointment. If you are unable to comply with these requests, the driver may refuse the delivery.
- If you or anyone in your home is awaiting a COVID-19 test result, currently quarantining, showing any symptoms, or has had contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19, we kindly request you reschedule your in-home delivery for a later date or downgrade to outdoor drop-off.
- Please note, our Room of Choice delivery method may be paused at any point as the situation evolves. We will continue to adapt in order to provide our customers and employees with the safest environment possible.
3) Following state regulations, in-home assembly and installation services have resumed for select items. If you have questions about availability in your area, please contact our Customer Service team.
Assembly and installation professionals have been advised to follow CDC-recommended precautions. These precautions include frequent hand-washing, use of sanitizer before and after each delivery, and wiping down all equipment between uses and shifts.
Please know that we are doing all that we can to help get your order to you as quickly as possible. Local and state shutdowns have also caused increased delays to order processing and have increased shipment times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. While we want to get you your ordered items as quickly as possible, we will still maintain the health of our employees, third party carriers and of course you as our first priority. In some cases this will increase the time frame to get your order delivered, however, we believe this is in everyones best interest.
Bottom line, you may continue to rely on GreatFurnitureDeal.com and have complete confidence that we are here to support you throughout this evolving situation.