Southern Motion - Marvel Double Reclining Console Power Headrest Sofa - 881-78P
- Marvel Collection Double Reclining Console Power Headrest Sofa
- A Beautiful Addition To Any Home, From Your EXCLUSIVE On-Line Southern Motion Dealer
- Prices Will Vary Based On Upholstery Material Selection
- Listing Priced For Fabric Only, Please Call For Alternate Upholstery Pricing 1-800-970-5889
- Limited Lifetime Warranty The Black Metal Patented Parts Of The Reclining Mechanism Carry A Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Reclining Mechanism Is Warranted To Be Free Of Defects For As Long As You, The Original Consumer, Own The Furniture
- Five Year Sleeper Mechanisms, Mattresses, Cushions, Wooden Frame Components And Springs Are Warranted To Be Free Of Defects In Materials And Workmanship For Five (5) Years From The Date Of Sale
- One Year Motors, Massage Units, Wiring, Hand Wands And All Other Electrical Components Are Warranted To Be Free Of Defects In Manufacturing And Workmanship For One (1) Year From The Date Of Sale
- Fabric / Leather Southern Motion Warrants All Our Upholstery Fabrics And Leathers Against Defective Materials And Workmanship For One (1) Year From The Date Of Purchase. This Warranty Covers Seam Failure, Fabric Separation And Nap Loss. Excluded From War
- Service Southern Motion Will Honor Reasonable And Customary Labor Charges For A Period Of One Year From The Original Date Of Sale For The Purpose Of Repair Or Replacing Warranty Parts. A Southern Motion Dealer Should Perform Warranty Service. Residential
- Traditional Style
- Some Assembly Required
Southern Motion is proudly made in the United States. Each piece is custom made to order, you get to choose from multiple leather and fabric options. All items are shipped directly from the factory and delivered to you (normal delivery is 4 - 8 weeks).
Dimensions: 74" W X 40" D X 42" H
Cushions, wooden frame components and springs are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for FIVE (5) YEARS from the date of sale. Lift Chair components are warranted to be free of defects for THREE (3) YEARS from the date of sale.
Click Here for Delivery Information Video
How much do you charge for delivery?
Unlike other furniture companies, GreatFurnitureDeal never
charges for delivery. We offer both free delivery as well as offer white glove delivery options.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will only be
delivered with a delivery appointment. You will know when they are coming since
they have to make an appointment. We can’t just drop your high priced items on
the curb and leave. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to your home (or room of your choice with white glove delivery). You will have the
chance to inspect the packaging or the items themselves as well as sign for them before our drivers leave.
If you elect for a white glove delivery your items will be
brought to the room of your choice and we will remove all the packaging materials (imagine where you will put all of that). If you elect for our white glove delivery with assembly, the item will be assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. White glove delivery will make you super thankful when our guys are carrying your 300 pound sofa or 400 pound china cabinet (we know your back will thank you).
Smaller items that list "FREE DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not
economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is
currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online.
GreatFurnitureDeal will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to
your home is generally 2 to 6 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as well as text as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff
at 800-970-5889 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.