With convenient Wallhugger® engineering that keeps you close to your nightstand, the S-Cape 2.0 Foundation Style adjustable bed base is the perfect way to add effortless comfort to your bedroom. Unwind with the full-body massage, or use the zero gravity position to relax after a long day. Whether watching TV, working, or sleeping, you'll be able to find the perfect position with the touch of a button.
- The Leggett & Platt S-Cape 2.0 adjustable base is wrapped in contemporary patterned light gray upholstery that easily goes with most décor and bedding.
Wireless, Stand-Up Remote Control:
- The technologically advanced wireless remote control stands on its own, so you can place it on your nightstand for easy access.
- Leggett & Platt's innovation team developed state-of-the-art technology that puts you at the center of the bed's motion. While other adjustable bed bases lift your upper body away from the wall – and away from your nightstand – bases with Wallhugger® engineering lift you up while simultaneously gliding you back. That means your favorite book and the remote control are within reach whenever you're ready for them.
- Under-bed lighting means no more fumbling around in the dark to turn a lamp on. Control under-bed lighting using your remote control to make getting in and out of bed at night easy.
- Head and foot articulation
- Wireless, stand-up remote
- Under-bed lighting
- 850 lb. total max lifting capacity
- Contemporary gray patterned fabric
- 2½”-diameter heavy-duty legs easily adjust from 6” to 10”
- Wallhugger® engineering
- Dual massage with on-off button
- Emergency power-down feature
- Zero Gravity Button Plus Two Custom Programmable Positions
- Flat button
- Snore Button
- Press-and-hold safety flat feature
- MicroHook™ technology keeps mattress in place
WARRANTY & PROTECTION PLANS:
- Standard Manufacturer's 1-3-20 Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Full Warranty
- 2nd & 3rd Year Limited Warranty
- 4th through 20th Year Limited Warranty
1-Year Full Warranty | 2nd & 3rd Year Limited Warranty | 4th To The End of the 20th or 25th Year Limited Warranty depending on motor
Click Here for Delivery Information Video
How much do you charge for delivery?
Unlike other furniture companies, GreatFurnitureDeal never
charges for delivery. We offer both free delivery as well as offer white glove delivery options.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will only be
delivered with a delivery appointment. You will know when they are coming since
they have to make an appointment. We can’t just drop your high priced items on
the curb and leave. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to your home (or room of your choice with white glove delivery). You will have the
chance to inspect the packaging or the items themselves as well as sign for them before our drivers leave.
If you elect for a white glove delivery your items will be
brought to the room of your choice and we will remove all the packaging materials (imagine where you will put all of that). If you elect for our white glove delivery with assembly, the item will be assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. White glove delivery will make you super thankful when our guys are carrying your 300 pound sofa or 400 pound china cabinet (we know your back will thank you).
Smaller items that list "FREE DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not
economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is
currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online.
GreatFurnitureDeal will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to
your home is generally 2 to 6 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as well as text as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff
at 800-970-5889 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.