James Martin Furniture - De Soto 36" Single Vanity, Burnished Mahogany, w/ 3 CM Cala Blue Quartz Top - 825-V36-BNM-3CBL
The De Soto 36" Burnished Mahogany single vanity, premium features include a plinth base, one electrical component with usb ports, and one faux shagreen drawer organizer. Ample interior drawer and shelf space along with an optional decorative wood backsplash. The look is completed with a polished Cala Blue top by Silestone and premium solid surface sink(s). The Cala Blue bathroom vanity top features a deep and stimulating blue color which, in its interplay with light, balances between the depth and the surface of the sea. A sophisticated blue color that vibrates with the rest of the elements that surround it.
- De Soto Collection Vanity
- Finish Burnished Mahogany
- Material Wood
- One door cabinet with a shelf & two drawers. The top drawer is Faux.
- One Faux Shagreen Drawer Organizer inside the drawer
- One Electrical Component attached on the shelf, 120 Volt UL Rated, two electrical and two USB outlets.
- Optional designer wood backsplash included with cabinet
- The Cala Blue countertop utilizes Silestone's HybriQ+ technology - a new generation of hybrid surfaces made with a mínimum of 20% recycled materials. This top represents a new standard of beauty, cutting-edge innovation, and unprecedented sustainability.
- Premium sink(s) specifically made for our 3cm Silestone countertops, these solid surface sinks are rated for both residential and commercial use.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- Drawer bottoms are lined with our signature brushed aluminum laminate
- Modern Style
- Country of Origin Vietnam
- Some Assembly Required
31.3"W x 23.5"D x 36.3"H
Click Here for Delivery Information Video
How much do you charge for delivery?
Unlike other furniture companies, GreatFurnitureDeal never
charges for delivery. We offer both free delivery as well as offer white glove delivery options.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will only be
delivered with a delivery appointment. You will know when they are coming since
they have to make an appointment. We can’t just drop your high priced items on
the curb and leave. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to your home (or room of your choice with white glove delivery). You will have the
chance to inspect the packaging or the items themselves as well as sign for them before our drivers leave.
If you elect for a white glove delivery your items will be
brought to the room of your choice and we will remove all the packaging materials (imagine where you will put all of that). If you elect for our white glove delivery with assembly, the item will be assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. White glove delivery will make you super thankful when our guys are carrying your 300 pound sofa or 400 pound china cabinet (we know your back will thank you).
Smaller items that list "FREE DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not
economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is
currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online.
GreatFurnitureDeal will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to
your home is generally 2 to 6 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as well as text as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff
at 800-970-5889 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.