James Martin Furniture - Athens 72" Double Vanity Cabinet, Mid Century Acacia, w/ 3 CM Cala Blue Top - E645-V72-MCA-3CBL
Bring a bit of the Greek Island home with the Athens Single Vanity by James Martin Vanities. Made of durable wood with two choices of color either glossy white or mid-century acacia this vanity boasts an impressive amount of storage space. Part of the larger Athens modular collection, this incredible vanity combines traditional charm with modern functionality allowing you to pick and choose the pieces you want to make your own customized bathroom. All Athens pieces come with soft closing doors and drawers which provide smooth and quiet use, white the elegant hardware provides the perfect finishing touch. The Cala Blue bathroom vanity top features a deep and stimulating blue color which, in its interplay with light, balances between the depth and the surface of the sea. A sophisticated blue color that vibrates with the rest of the elements that surround it.
- Athens Collection Vanity
- Finish Mid Century Acacia
- Material Mango Veneer
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Vanity top pre-drilled for 8 in. wide set faucet for easy installation – faucet sold separately
- Comes with bronze cabinet hardware
- The Cala Blue countertop utilizes Silestone's HybriQ+ technology - a new generation of hybrid surfaces made with a mínimum of 20% recycled materials. This top represents a new standard of beauty, cutting-edge innovation, and unprecedented sustainability.
- Vanity can be wall-mounted or freestanding
- This beautiful detail cabinet has drawer boxes crafted with classic English dovetail joinery; this type of strong joint has long been considered a hallmark of quality construction
- Our cabinets feature soft-close door hinges (except instances where interior construction or the design style require the use of traditional barrel hinges), that are dual adjustments (up & down/forward & backward) top allow for alignment adjustments after the cabinet has been installed
- Transitional Style
- Country of Origin Vietnam
- Some Assembly Required
72"W x 23.5"D x 34.5"H
Click Here for Delivery Information Video
How much do you charge for delivery?
Unlike other furniture companies, GreatFurnitureDeal never
charges for delivery. We offer both free delivery as well as offer white glove delivery options.
How would my furniture be delivered?
The majority of items offered on our website will only be
delivered with a delivery appointment. You will know when they are coming since
they have to make an appointment. We can’t just drop your high priced items on
the curb and leave. You will be contacted in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. At the time of delivery, your furniture will be brought to your home (or room of your choice with white glove delivery). You will have the
chance to inspect the packaging or the items themselves as well as sign for them before our drivers leave.
If you elect for a white glove delivery your items will be
brought to the room of your choice and we will remove all the packaging materials (imagine where you will put all of that). If you elect for our white glove delivery with assembly, the item will be assembled, and we will remove the packaging materials when we are done. White glove delivery will make you super thankful when our guys are carrying your 300 pound sofa or 400 pound china cabinet (we know your back will thank you).
Smaller items that list "FREE DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not
economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is
currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online.
GreatFurnitureDeal will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
How long does it take to receive my furniture?
In Stock items usually ship within 2 to 7 days. Delivery time to
your home is generally 2 to 6 weeks from when your order is placed (based on where you are located). We have over two dozen distribution centers, and if you are fortunate to live near one of them it is very possible that you will receive your order in less then 2 weeks! Since Inventory changes frequently we will provide an estimated ship date when you place your order. We will send you updates via e-mail as well as text as soon as they are available and keep you updated as the order moves along.
For more information on delivery, please call our friendly staff
at 800-970-5889 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions or assist you in placing your order.