James Martin Furniture - Addison 30" Single Vanity Cabinet, Mid Century Acacia, w/ 3 CM Ethereal Noctis Quartz Top - E444-V30-MCA-3ENC
The Addison Collection 30-in. Free-standing Vanity by James Martin Vanities comes in a mid-century finish on parawood with a quartz top giving you a fresh take on Shaker-inspired design with a look of luxury. Handcrafted and gender-neutral, it fits effortlessly into modern or transitional rooms. This versatile vanity shows off its elegant style with a rectangular basin of white ceramic. The Shaker touch comes from the sides, drawers, and door. Each of the drawers feature full extensions with a undermounted slides as well as a brushed aluminum finished laminate that goes on the bottom of the drawer for easy clean up and like the door has a soft-close. The body of the cabinet is made of solid hardwood and sturdy panels of MDF. The countertop is pre-drilled for a three-hole faucet with an eight-inch widespread. The beautiful Ethereal Noctis bathroom vanity top draws on the designs of the Eternal collection with a new, renewed and conservative approach. Black features add contrast and elegance to the color range, while the grey details and the short-veined background provide depth, elevating the look of your bathroom.
- Addison Collection Vanity
- Finish Mid Century Acacia
- Material Mango Veneer
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Vanity top pre-drilled for 8 in. wide set faucet for easy installation – faucet sold separately
- Comes with burnished nickel cabinet hardware
- The Etheral Noctis countertop utilizes Silestone's HybriQ+ technology - a new generation of hybrid surfaces made with a mínimum of 20% recycled materials. This top represents a new standard of beauty, cutting-edge innovation, and unprecedented sustainability.
- Decorative furniture grade vanity gives your bathroom an elegant touch
- This beautiful detail cabinet has drawer boxes crafted with classic English dovetail joinery; this type of strong joint has long been considered a hallmark of quality construction
- Our cabinets feature soft-close door hinges (except instances where interior construction or the design style require the use of traditional barrel hinges), that are dual adjustments (up & down/forward & backward) top allow for alignment adjustments after the cabinet has been installed
- Transitional Style
- Country of Origin Vietnam
- Some Assembly Required