This two-piece Zoey chair and ottoman set by Broyhill features rich dark chocolate corduroy upholstery over a solid, interlocking wood frame. The soy-based foam and FSC lumber mean this handsome set in sustainably made.
- Set includes: One (1) chair, one (1) ottoman
- Materials: Solid, interlocking wood frame
- Wood finish: Brown
- Upholstery materials: 100-percent polyester
- Upholstery color: Dark chocolate
- Upholstery fill: Soy-based foam
- Multiple compartments in back cushions to keep fiber fill in place
- Hand tailored
- 8.5 gauge steel sinuous springs
- Sustainable materials: FSC lumber, soy-based foam
- Zippered cushions
- Chair dimensions: 38 "H x 45"W x 3"D
- Seat dimensions: 19'H x 22"W x 20"D
- Arm: 26.5"H
- Ottoman dimensions: 18"H x 28"W x 22"D
This product ships in two (2) boxes.
Note: Each piece of furniture ships via White Glove Delivery. Two professional furniture movers will deliver the furniture directly to the room of your choice (including carrying it up two flights of stairs), set it up where you choose, and remove the packaging materials.
Please Note: Our White Glove service only includes 15 minutes of assembly, with no use of tools. If a product page indicates that assembly is required (such as on dining tables, chairs, desks, beds, etc.) assembly will be your responsibility.
|Product Dimensions||Chair dimensions: 38 "H x 45"W x 3"D, Seat dimensions: 19'H x 22"W x 20"D, Arm: 26.5"H, Ottoman dimensions: 18"H x 28"W x 22"D|
|Brand Summary||Thomas H. (T.H.) Broyhill made his initial investment in furniture manufacturing in 1905 in Lenoir, North Carolina. In 1919, T.H. Broyhill became the majority owner of Lenoir Furniture Corporation, manufacturing bedroom and dining room furniture. As early|
SEE SIMILAR PRODUCTS: